8.12.2014

31 Day Challenge

So, along this journey, I want to enter some 'challenges'. In case you haven't found one of these addicting games, they consist of themes and, generally, time limits to complete a mani with that theme and post it. Most of the time others are completing the challenge, as well, but its mostly for fun - no prizes, just experience. I have found the 31 Day Challenge and am going to strive to complete it. I'm not making any promises that I'm going to do it in a month, simply because my life is too hectic to redo my nails everyday. Also, I think the official time frame has already passed, so I'm doing it simply for my own learning. There are some items on here that are way out of my comfort zone (animal prints!) so the only way I'll likely ever do them is for something like this. So here, is the list. I'll reference this post when I complete one.



If you'd like to check out other entries, try these:









0 comments:

Post a Comment