8.14.2014

Phantom polish troll?

Ok, so I don't know how this happened. I swear to you that my whole was painted last night when I went to bed.

When I got up this morning, I went to pee (TMI, I'm sure) and noticed that my hand looked funny. In the hazy confusion of early morning and it was still kinda dark, I didn't think anything else about it. But when I got out of the shower, and put my glasses on, this is what I found.

I don't understand it! How does my polish disappear from one finger while I'm sleeping?

My only thought is that I scratched it off while I was dreaming. It's still really weird. I've been distracted about it all morning and keep stopping what I'm working on to look at it and ponder. Its absolutely freaky. And the other hand is just fine. I'm so confused.

My husband's theory is that this is my punishment for spending too much money on nail polish. I think there is a nail polish troll out there and he nommed on my finger while I slept.

Have you guys ever had anything weird happen to your nails? What's your theory? Nail troll or is karma punishing me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment