8.13.2014

Don't peel your nail polish off...

I know that you know this. I know this. Yet today, my not-so-wonderful manicure (here) started to lift around the edges while I'm stuck at work. What's a girl to do? I can't help myself! I ended up peeling my polish off and then using the emery board that I keep on my desk to get the remnants off of my nails. The result? My nails peeled and are really, super dry. I don't have anything else at work for nail care, but I put some Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm around my cuticles and massaged it in. It really helped!

I went home at lunch and put a base coat (Sally Hansen Hard as Nails) while I downed a bowl of soup. But now I am nit-picking them like crazy cause I can see every little flaw and ridge. On the up side, now the prep is done and I will HAVE to paint them tonight after Cub Scouts. I'm thinking Day 1 of the 31 Day Challenge and going with a nice, classic red. We'll see!


What do you do in a nail emergency? Do you keep supplies with you on the go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment