9.15.2014

31 Day Challenge, Day 5: Black & White

This is a rush job. Just want to put that out there. Tonight I plan to go back and redo them, but I had to take my chipping polish off last night and couldn't leave them naked for long so I slapped a fast couple of coats of my custom Eugene Malibu Black, White and Red All Over over a base coat. SV on top.

I am supposed to get my next installment of Eugene Malibu in the mail today, and I know I ordered a custom black glitter. Hopefully I'll get inspired and do something with it for the 'official' challenge manicure. I'll update later, when they're pretty again.

In the meantime, here's a macro of my plain ole glitter manicure (pinky finger).


Update: I did get my next shipment from Eugene Malibu and I got my custom black polish. I asked for a black crelly with a silver shimmer and silver glitter. I am quite pleased with the finished result. And you get to see two black and whites! I took this with the flash so that you could see the beautiful holo, but it still doesn't do it justice. What do you think?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment